Thursday, April 1, 2010

danger high voltage


Okay before I saw anything else HAPPY BIRTHDAY carly, today is her birthday and I'm in a different state how bad is that.
I'm having a great time though, I have mostly been shopping and visiting my very cute nephew. If you think I'm biased ask carly whether or
Not she thinks he's cute and she will agree with me. Today we went to DFO and I looked through most of the stores and they don't have my sizes quite annoying. Its
Do you want to know what really annoyed me though was converse doesn't cater for small feeted women what is this. The only close size I could get in my size was
Children's I feel degraded by chuck Taylor's. Obviously doesn't appreciate the short people with small feet. But what made my day was this store called frat house
And it had hollister and abercrombie and fitch, it made my day. Cause they had my size and they had clothes in the colours I liked
It was great. Then I got 30 percent off cause I got it 3 items. So I was pretty happy. Its kinda hot today compared to the last 3 days I have been here its been cloudy and rainy it
Makes good weather to wear coats and jackets, but its not to cold. Earlier we went to ikea to get my sister a rocking chair for her baby.
Easter this week and I don't think I'm getting any chocolate, it doesn't matter cause I'm in Sydney shopping and stuff. I'm having a great time, I had better finish off this post cause we have reached my sisters apartment so have a good day.

Lena

X


Listen to: gravitys rainbow by klaxons

No comments:

Post a Comment