Thursday, January 7, 2010

did i not satisfy ?

Have you ever felt so hungry that you feel sick? Well that what i feel like most of the time but I felt even worse while i was spending time with my friend Who forgot to buy lunch for us. And you might think who would forget lunch, yer well carly does. Instead she bought us a small Kit - Kat and you would think after warning us about how dangerously messy they are she would never touch them again well your wrong. She went as far as protecting the kit-kat from her family by hiding it in the back of the fridge. SO when lunch came around all she had to offer me was a Kit-Kat which we halved and a bag of starbursts. I have to give her credit for trying to fix the problem by ordering pizza but that didnt end well so we wont go there. But I have to say next time you go visting your friends make sure you bring a snack incase they forget to supply you lunch.


- lena

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about that..
    (hey guess what our first comment! yay)
    It still counts if it's me.

    ReplyDelete